Our teenage yoga classes are aimed at both boy and girl high school students (15 to 17 – years 10, 11 & 12) to help with the demands and challenges of being at high school. These classes are also a great complement for those doing a lot of sport to reduce physical stresses in the body. (There will also be specific tailored programs/workshops throughout the year for young athletes both for the body and the mind focus.)
- Increase strength & flexibility
- Improve energy levels, endurance & breathing
- Reduce stress & anxiety – learn to relax
- Reduce aches & pains (e.g. neck tensions, back pain)
- Sense of well-being
- Improve immune system (less likely to get sick)
- Injury prevention (good for young athletes)
- And more as these classes are specifically designed to the teenagers who book in…
Yoga – a great physical and mental tool as teenagers move into the “adult world”.
If you are interested in setting up a class at your home, or at your school, or would like us to be part of a project please contact us to discuss…
Teenage Yoga Term
Next Teenage Yoga term starts 20th July, 2022.
Wednesdays: 4:30 – 5:30pm (1 hour class).
8 week term – $155