Lunge Yoga provides the perfect solution to create a sense of well-being and health in your company. The well-being of your staff defines and underpins your company’s ability to operate at its highest potential.
The core benefits of Yoga at Work
For the Company
- Increase performance
- Increase productivity
- Less days off due to illness
- Happier environment
- Stress free environment
- Improve staff collaboration
For the Individual
- Improve fitness and health
- Increase energy levels
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve concentration
- Better sleep, eliminate insomnia
- Reduce physical and mental fatigue
- Eliminate aches and pains e.g., back and neck and/or tensions
- Improve postural alignment
- Rejuvenate physical strength and flexibility
- Heighten sense of well-being; feel happier
- Improve immune function
- Maintain calm in high stress situations
- Keep emotions in check
NATURALLY when the individual benefits, the company WILL benefit – It’s a win-win situation!
What is Yoga at Work?
Lunge Yoga teaches a form of “Japanese Yoga” with roots in OKI-do Yoga. This is a form of corrective, dynamic and seasonal yoga to help create immediate healthy changes in the body and mind.
Louisa, your yoga teacher, is a trained diagnostic yoga therapist who assesses each individual throughout class to ensure everyone is comfortable and challenged to their ability.
Movements are simple and sequences are easy to follow and will change with the clients that book in, the time of day, the season of year. The INTENT of the company is also taken on board.
Lunge Japanese Yoga works in sync with the seasons and the time of day, both of which can make a difference in supporting health.
What time of day is best?
Morning Yoga – before the work day begins
- Get the day off to a fresh start
- Create a focused and clear mindset for the day
- Remove sluggishness from the body and mind
- Maintain health and fitness regime throughout the year
- Feel energized and ready to go – sense of achievement!
Midday Yoga – a break in the day
- Eliminate midday slump (stop falling asleep – wake-up!)
- Improve productivity for the rest of the day
- Enjoy an energy and vitality boost – no other pick up required!
Afternoon/evening Yoga – At the end of the work day
- Relax the adrenals – calm the emotions
- Improve sleep quality, reduce insomnia
- Eliminate mental fatigue, stress and anxiety
- Eliminate pain and/or aches especially lower back, shoulder and neck tensions
- Induce a state of calm to head home – Leave the work day behind
All sessions build physical strength, rejuvenate flexibility and mental calmness. The different times of day address it in different ways with Lunge Japanese Yoga.
Our point of difference
The point of difference Lunge offers through our Yoga at Work program is that it teaches busy people to develop a habit of looking after themselves in simple ways beyond the session at work. With some consistent sessions and over a relatively short time, participants learn very simple techniques to incorporate on a daily basis to maintain all round physical and mental health, which leads to all the benefits referred to earlier above on a permanent basis, highlighted by the following:
- Feeling physically stronger and more responsive in the body
- Maintaining calmness in the mind, eliminating stress and anxiety
- Alertness and clarity of mind and improved vision
- A desire to maintain a healthier diet
- Overall improved mindfulness
All these things are required for a BASIC STATE of health of body and mind. It is IMPOSSIBLE to have one without the other.
This will depend on the size of the group and intent of your company. Contact us to discuss a package with you.
If you are interested in bringing “Yoga at Work” to your workplace – it’s an investment in, not only your staff, but your company as well.