Time for a spring tune-up!
SPRING is the perfect time of year to cleanse your body and revitalize. If you are feeling sluggish this will bring you back to feeling on TOP of things in no time!
Intensive week #1: Sunday 11th to Friday 16th October, 2015 OR
Intensive week #2: Sunday 18th to Friday 23rd October, 2015
(Second intensive added. The format is the same for both weeks.)
- TO START:
5.30pm – 7.30pm Sunday 11th OR Sunday 18th October, 2015
Spring yoga class and cleansing meal to kick-start the week off!
- 5 early morning seasonal classes
5.15am – rise with the sun… dawn beach shuffles (dynamic meditation taught)… ocean dips (optional start)
6.15am – 5 Spring Seasonal Yoga classes
7.15am – Cleansing breakfast after each early morning class
- Evening session to END
Friday evening: 6.15 pm – 8 pm Yoga, evening activities and evening meal
The basic Workshop: 7 sessions total – All sessions have meals.
In addition free Yoga classes:
Complementary/FREE classes the whole week – ANY other classes you can fit into the week between Monday October 12th to Sunday October 18th for the first intensive, or between Monday October 19th to Sunday October 25th for the second intensive, see timetable above.
Generous notes and “goody bag” included!
The cost: $295 (payment required to book in)
Reap the benefits…
- Seasonal body and mind BOOST.
- Rejuvenate your body – Refresh your mind.
- Rid the body of any leftover heaviness of winter.
- Strengthen and tone your body INSIDE & OUT.
- Weight loss if your body needs it – will BOOST metabolism.
- Improve Flexibility… improve mobility of your joints (this will open up
opportunities physically and emotionally; detoxify your liver).
- Improve circulation – lighten up yourself
- Revitalize your positive health routine
- STRONG BODY – AWARE and CALM MIND… feel the change in just a few days!
- Any and all cancellation – $50 cancellation fee (no exceptions)
- Cancellations within 48 hours of workshop start will forfeit 50% of workshop cost, unless space can be filled. If space is filled cancellation fee is $50. (no exceptions)
- Cancellations within 24 hours of workshop start will forfeit 75% of workshop cost, unless space can be filled. If space is filled cancellation fee is $50. (no exceptions)
A bit more on the season of spring
Spring is a time for new beginnings; the time to get up and do and once again rise early with the sun! To allow space for the new or for change the old must be cleansed and/or cleared away. Don’t hesitate, don’t hold back… Spring clean you!
In Eastern Philosophy the main organ systems of focus at this time of year are the gall bladder and the liver energies. The expanding or rising energy of spring provides us with an opportunity to improve flexibility and to be more open to the possibility of new perspectives and opportunities as they arise – improve your vision (improve your insight). The tendons, the joints, the immune system and the vision are the most obvious physical expressions at work at this time. With improved balance in these physical areas of your body you will feel inspiration unfold and a sense of positive direction.