YOUR Winter Yoga & Health Tune-up!
Date: Monday June 1st to Friday 5th, 2015
Starts: Monday morning June 1st
Ends: Friday evening June 5th
- BOOST your WINTER energy!
- Maintain YOUR positive health routine>
- Strengthen & tone your body inside & out
- Improve metabolism – weight loss if your body needs it; especially excess weight due to water retention issues
- Improve circulation – improve internal warmth
- Eliminate sluggish feelings/fatigue often associated with the cooler seasons
- Keep winter aches away – strengthen & nurture your spine (winter is a wonderful time to nourish your nervous system, eliminate body/back aches and improve quality of sleep)
- STRONG BODY – aware & calm mind… feel the change in just a few days
- 5 early morning sessions:
5.45am – wake-up chant (sound meditation); 6.15am dynamic seasonal yoga and 7.15am nourishing breakfast.
- 2 evening sessions:
Monday 6.30pm: Yoga + Nourishing Meal;
Friday 6.15pm: yoga, meditation, group shiatsu + Nourishing meal to end.
- The basic workshop: 7 sessions and 7 meals
(5 mornings Monday to Friday; 2 evenings Mon 6.30pm and Fri 6.15pm)
- BONUS – OPTIONAL FREE CLASSES – ANY other classes you can fit into the week until Sunday June 7th (i.e. any daytime, any other evenings and/or weekends; the potential to do 2 classes per day for the week! – A great BOOST to your system; body & mind. See Lunge timetable page or below)
- One week to feeling great!
|2 Jun||3 Jun|
Generous notes and “goody bag” included!
The cost… $275 (Bookings only – payment required to hold your spot)
- Any and all cancellation – $50 cancellation fee (no exceptions)
- Cancellations within 48 hours of workshop start will forfeit 50% of workshop cost, unless space can be filled. If space is filled cancellation fee is $50. (no exceptions)
- Cancellations within 24 hours of workshop start will forfeit 75% of workshop cost, unless space can be filled. If space is filled cancellation fee is $50. (no exceptions)
A bit more on the WINTER season: winter is the Season of Restoration…
Winter is the perfect time of year to draw inwards. We become more receptive, introspective and seek to warm the body’s core. The cold drives one to seek inner warmth. It is also a time to rest, turn inward, reflect deeply and store physical energy for the cold season. Even though the physical processes may slow down, one must stay active enough to keep the spine and joints flexible.
In Eastern Philosophy – the main organs systems (meridian and/or energy pathways) of wintertime are the kidney and the bladder pathways. These systems are linked to the structural integrity of our body and its shape – the sense of who we are; back strength/internal strength, the hormonal system; the nervous systems, our sexual energy and our reproductive systems.
Winter is a chance to improve theses areas within the body and mind. What follows is a strong and healthy nourished spine, with any unnecessary fears and anxieties gone. A feeling of moving forward without effort, a sense of calm and an internal strength prevail.